Mayor Town Exchange

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by kimi2QT, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimi2QT

kimi2QT Ultra kawaii weeb
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +72
    IGN:
    @kimi2QT

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Zach_Attack252

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @Zach_Attack252 in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that failure to uphold my agreed terms will result in a breach of contract:

I, @kimi2QT will transfer $85,000 ECD for Mayor to @Zach_Attack252 within 24 hours of this contract's approval.

I will ensure that the appropriate signs are placed in the corners of the town and the appropriate information related to the town application is provided to @Zach_Attack252 (Including the name of town, any towns within 15 blocks, and post coordinates)

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@kimi2QT will become the legal owner of the town

@Zach_Attack252 will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the full payment of $85,000 ECD as outlined above, and will also add @kimi2QT as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval. @Zach_Attack252 will leave the town at this time, and they may be re-added later as a member at the discretion of @kimi2QT

If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @kimi2QT may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @Zach_Attack252 will be required to return the $85,000 ECD to @kimi2QT within 24 hours of the failed application. Doing this will void the contract.

This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @Zach_Attack252 mayor town, which may be filed by @kimi2QT at a later time.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum (at the time of contract approval). I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.

I, @kimi2QT, agree to the terms.

#1 kimi2QT, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  2. Zach_Attack252

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +197
  3. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
    Contract Approved - Please remember to double press F2 for all screenshots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.