Mayor Town Exchange

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by samiwarbler, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    IGN:

@samiwarbler

Users Involved in this Contract:

@MismatchedSocks

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @MismatchedSocks in exchange for their Mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, @samiwarbler will transfer $85,000 ECD for Mayor to @MismatchedSocks on Main within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will ensure that the appropriate signs are placed in the corners of the town and the appropriate information needed to create the town is relayed to @MismatchedSocks (Name of town, any towns within 15 blocks, coordinates) by forum pm.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @MismatchedSocks will file a Mayor application within 24 hours of receiving payment.
    • @MismatchedSocks will add @samiwarbler as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @MismatchedSocks will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @samiwarbler will become the new legal owner
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @samiwarbler may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @MismatchedSocks will be required to return the $85,000 ECD to @samiwarbler within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @MismatchedSocks's mayor town, which may be filed by @samiwarbler at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @samiwarbler, agree to the terms.

2. MismatchedSocks

MismatchedSocks Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    @MismatchedSocks

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.

Side note: I am currently builder now but have a resident application thing in currently. I'm not allowed to post links yet (don't have 3 posts yet) or I would link to it.

3. MismatchedSocks

MismatchedSocks Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    not sure if I'm supposed to post updates but I got 85k from sammi and posted the mayor town application.

second update: I'm a mayor and the application went through. sammi was added to the list of owners.

#3 MismatchedSocks, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  4. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Don’t forget to take time stamped screenshots of all transactions by double-tapping f2!

Contract approved.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.