[Mayor - Town Exchange] Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by georgie0417, Jan 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    IGN:

@georgie0417

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Wrestling_Champ

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing the rank of Mayor for @Wrestling_Champ in exchange for the town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, @georgie0417, will transfer $100,000 to @Wrestling_Champ within 24 hours of this contract being approved.
    • I will ensure that the posts are placed at the following Coords on Main North for the Town of "Geo".
      • Post A: 5874 83 9871
      • Post B: 5874 83 10071
      • Post C: 5674 83 10071
      • Post D: 5674 83 9871
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Wrestling_Champ will file a Mayor application within 24 hours of receiving the full payment of $100,000 ECD as outlined above from @georgie0417.
    • @Wrestling_Champ will ensure the town application is done for the correct coords, as posted above, is named "Geo" and is applied for on Main North.
    • Upon the placement of the town, @Wrestling_Champ will add @georgie0417 as owner of the town.
    • @Wrestling_Champ will lose owner status of the town immediately after adding the new owner.
    • If the Mayor application is denied for any reason @georgie0417 may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @Wrestling_Champ will be required to return the $100,000 ECD to @georgie0417 within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @Wrestling_Champ's Mayor Town.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 georgie0417, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  2. Wrestling_Champ

Wrestling_Champ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
  3. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Remember to take timestamped screenshots when necessary by double tapping F2!

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.