Mayor exchange contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by cashcarti3, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashcarti3

cashcarti3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    IGN:

@cashcarti3

Users Involved in this Contract:

@draakje1999

General Purpose of Contract:

Purchasing a rank upgrade for @draakje1999 in exchange for their mayor town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, @cashcarti3 transfer $85,000 ECD for mayor to @draakje1999 within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I will ensure that the appropriate signs are placed in the corners of the town and the appropriate information needed to create the town is relayed to @draakje1999 (Name of town, any towns within 15 blocks, coordinates)
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @cashcarti3 will become the legal owner of the town
    • @draakje1999 will file a mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the full payment of $85,000 ECD as outlined above from @cashcarti3, and will add @cashcarti3 as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the mayor application's approval.
    • If the mayor application is denied for any reason @cashcarti3 may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @draakje1999 will be required to return the $85.000 ECD to @cashcarti3 within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @draakje1999 mayor town, which may be filed by @cashcarti3 at a later time.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I,
    @cashcarti3
    , agree to the terms.

2. cashcarti3

cashcarti3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    Requesting this thread be deleted or moved to denied contracts.

3. cjmk75

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +59
    Locked upon request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.