NEW OWNER: Jdawger (stable02)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by WinterMelonTea, Nov 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WinterMelonTea

    WinterMelonTea President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2021
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    3,670
    Ratings:
    +12
    In Game Name:
    WinterMelonTea​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Jdawger gave me money because he wanted a town.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    stable02​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    10503:90:2978​
    Post B:
    10303:63:2978​
    Post C:
    10303:63:2778​
    Post D:
    10503:75:2778​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    User promoted to Mayor! stable02 has been created :) - Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.