NEW OWNER: Jdawger (CanterMtn_N)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by sacred095, Oct 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacred095

    sacred095 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2021
    Messages:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    3,655
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Sacred095​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    fishing, mineing and trading​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    CanterMtn_N​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    2729 84 -5546​
    Post B:
    2929 75 -5546​
    Post C:
    2929 65 -5346​
    Post D:
    2729 81 -5346​
    Additional information about your town:
    The best in history​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Fon_

    Fon_ Kindhearted Shade
    Moderator EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 26, 2014
    Messages:
    830
    Trophy Points:
    63,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +420
    User promoted to mayor! CanterMtn_N has been created :) - Thread locked
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.