NEW OWNER: Coow_coow

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by RisingCreeper, Jul 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RisingCreeper

    RisingCreeper EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2013
    Messages:
    37
    Trophy Points:
    60,000
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +4
    In Game Name:
    RisingCreeper​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Fishing / help from friends / mining, farming​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Nolla​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: -1282 Y: 69 Z: 1291​
    Post B:
    X: -1482 Y: 67 Z: 1291​
    Post C:
    X; -1282 Y: 71 Z: 1091​
    Post D:
    X: -1482 Y: 80 Z: 1091​
    Additional information about your town:
    It's adjacent to CoowCoows town Voxella, I have approval from him for this claim :)​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 RisingCreeper, Jul 6, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2024
  2. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Congrats!

    Promoted to Mayor!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.