NEW OWNER: MattBrpQc (Farmville)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by NinjarakuPwnz, Jun 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjarakuPwnz

    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 12, 2013
    Messages:
    280
    Trophy Points:
    31,460
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +78
    In Game Name:
    NinjarakuPwnz​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Farming Wheat, Mining, and an epic donation from a player contributing to the town I'm applying to create.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Farmville​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    8675 121 -6395​
    Post B:
    8475 67 -6395​
    Post C:
    8475 94 -6595​
    Post D:
    8675 87 -6595​
    Additional information about your town:
    Town will have scenic apartments around the hillside and farms for each crop type.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. LimeLush

    LimeLush Events Man
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 9, 2020
    Messages:
    1,419
    Trophy Points:
    50,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +470
    Promoted
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.