NEW OWNER: dred73 (tanegashima)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by N1TM, Jul 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N1TM

    N1TM Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2020
    Messages:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    5,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    N1TM​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes.​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Iron ore, coal, redstone, lapis, diamond mining and selling.​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Tanegashima​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -7455;74;-3439​
    Post B:
    -7255;94;-3439​
    Post C:
    -7255;63;-3239​
    Post D:
    -7455;65;-3239​
    Additional information about your town:
    Located in the mushroom biome with no neighbouring towns.​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. miniCLH

    miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1,729
    Trophy Points:
    74,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +397
    Promoted To Mayor, Tanegashima Created!

    Congrats!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.