NEW OWNER: LEGXI7622 (ARKALA)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by lando660, Apr 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lando660

    lando660 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2023
    Messages:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    2,650
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Lando660​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    farming​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Arkala​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    -9872: 73: -14663​
    Post B:
    -9671: 73: 14663​
    Post C:
    -9672: 73: -14462​
    Post D:
    -9873: 80: -14463​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 lando660, Apr 16, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2024
  2. neecoalage

    neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 31, 2013
    Messages:
    1,589
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +539
    Congrats! Promoted to Mayor
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.