NEW OWNER: Eduardo1998 (Nimbus)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by chamber480, Apr 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamber480

    chamber480 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2014
    Messages:
    44
    Trophy Points:
    30,775
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Chamber480​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Grinding that wheat​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Nimbus​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    X: 3261 Y: 80 Z: -10359​
    Post B:
    X: 3061 Y: 63 Z: -10359​
    Post C:
    X: 3061 Y: 71 Z: -10159​
    Post D:
    X: 3261 Y: 71 Z: -10159​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. SwiftRaptor98

    SwiftRaptor98 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2020
    Messages:
    1,544
    Trophy Points:
    23,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +307
    Congratulations!

    Promoted to Mayor!
    Town 'Nimbus' Set!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.