NEW OWNER: IshanDJB (casino)

Discussion in 'Applications (Residents+)' started by Ancastal, Jun 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancastal

    Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2020
    Messages:
    217
    Trophy Points:
    44,810
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +85
    In Game Name:
    Ancastal​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    pre-reset wealth​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    What will be the name of your new town:
    casino​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    7440 67 13861​
    Post B:
    7440 67 14061​
    Post C:
    7240 67 14061​
    Post D:
    7240 67 13861​
    Additional information about your town:

    ​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.​
     
    #1 Ancastal, Jun 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2021
  2. miniCLH

    miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    1,729
    Trophy Points:
    74,010
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +397
    Promoted To Mayor, casino Created!

    Congrats!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.