[Mayor and President Town Contract] OtterInAOnesie and Kane_Voltaire

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OtterInAOnesie, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    IGN:

@OtterInAOnesie

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Kane_Voiltaire

General Purpose of Contract:

Trading @Kane_Voiltaire Permissions to CrowellFarms in exchange for his President and Mayor Towns

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I, @OtterInAOnesie will transfer $265,000 to @Kane_Voiltaire in exchange for CrowellFarms7 and CrowellFarms8
    • I will ensure that the appropriate signs are placed in the corners of the town and the appropriate information needed to create the town(S) are relayed to @Kane_Voiltaire (Name of town, any towns within 15 blocks, coordinates)
    • I, @OtterInAOnesie , will file for a Town Transfer within 6 Months (June 1st, 2020).
    • I, @OtterInAOnesie , will add @Kane_Voltaire as a member of towns CrowellFarms1, CrowellFarms2, CrowellFarms3, CrowellFarms4, CrowellFarms5, CrowellFarms6, CrowellFarms7, and CrowellFarms8 (Permissions to the farm).
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Kane_Voiltaire will file a Mayor application within 24 hours after receiving the full payment of $265,000 ECD as outlined above from @OtterInAOnesie and will add @OtterInAOnesie as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the Mayor application's approval.
    • @Kane_Voiltaire will file a President application within 24 hours after receiving the Mayor Rank, and will add @OtterInAOnesie as a region owner of the new town within 24 hours of the President application's approval.
    • @Kane_Voiltaire will permanently lose owner status of the town(s) immediately after adding the new owner; @OtterInAOnesie will become the new legal owner.
    • If the Mayor or President application is denied for any reason @OtterInAOnesie may decide whether a new application will be filed. If not, @Kane_Voiltaire will be required to return the $85,000 ECD and/or $180,000 depending on which Contract. to @OtterInAOnesie within 24 hours. Doing this will void the contract.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application of @Kane_Voiltaire 's Mayor town or President town, which may be filed by @OtterInAOnesie within six months (June 1st, 2020)
      • If @OtterInAOnesie fails to file a town transfer application within six months (By June 1st, 2020), then @Kane_Voiltaire will be free to reclaim said town,(s) and keep his $265,000. This will void the contract.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 OtterInAOnesie, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  2. Kane_Voltaire

Kane_Voltaire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree to this under 2 more conditions:
    - the towns must be used only for a melon farm
    - in the case that the melon farm ceases to exist or the towns are used for something else, I want ownership of the towns I'm giving back

Also I will be giving the towns as a donation so no payment is needed from OtterInAOnesie. He may provide me with a 0% interest loan if he needs the towns asap, but the loan will be repaid within a month and a half (45 days).

3. OtterInAOnesie

OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    contract has been voided, please lock

4. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    Locked and voided on user request.