MaxToMinimum's Macros

Discussion in 'Basic Tutorials' started by MaxToMinimum, Aug 5, 2018.

1. MaxToMinimum

MaxToMinimum President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +313
    So, there are basically three ways you can install macro.
    1 - Macro by itself
    2 - Macro w/ Optifine
    3 - Macro w/ Forge
    There may be a way to do Forge + Optifine + Macro, but I don't know and don't feel like trying.

1. Download Liteloader at http://www.liteloader.com/download#snapshot_11220
    2. Download Macromod at https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...tion/minecraft-mods/1275039-macro-keybind-mod
    3. Open the Liteloader installer, should look like this:

4. After you open it, make sure the 1st option (Install Liteloader) is selected, which is the top red box. Also make sure it is extending from 1.12.2 (red underline), and then you can name the profile, which is in the blue box. Once that is all in order, click Okay, the bottom red box.

5. Once you click Okay, it should look like this:

6. Click the "OK" on the new dialogue box, and close the installer.
    7. Then, change the profile on your MC client to Liteloader.

1. Click the up arrow button, next to Play.

2. Then, click on the LiteLoader 1.12.2 Profile

P.S. If you changed the name in step 4, then it will be named something besides LiteLoader 1.12.2
    3. Click play, and once MC loads close the game.
    4. Go to your mc folder (%AppData%/Roaming/.minecraft) and open the mods folder, open the 1.12.2 subfolder, and place the macromod .litemod into that folder:

5. Close the folder, and open LiteLoader again, and Macromod should be working.

1. Open SquidHQ, and press New Profile button

2. Then, change the name to LiteLoader 1.12 (boxed in red), and press "Use Version" and scroll down to 1.12.2 (boxed in blue), and then click "Save Profile"

4. Go to your mc folder (%AppData%/Roaming/.minecraft) and open the mods folder, open the 1.12.2 subfolder, and place the macromod .litemod into that folder:

1. Download Optifine at https://optifine.net/downloads
    2. Download Liteloader at http://www.liteloader.com/download#snapshot_11220
    3. Download Macromod at https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...tion/minecraft-mods/1275039-macro-keybind-mod
    4. Download Optifine and open the installer, and just click Install if it is directing to your .minecraft folder:

5. Once Optifine is installed, open the liteloader installer, which should look like this:

6. After you open it, make sure the 1st option (Install Liteloader) is selectedAlso make sure it is extending from 1.12.2-Optifine (top red box), and then you can name the profile, which is underlined in blue. Once that is all in order, click Okay, the bottom red box.

7. Once you do this, change your profile on MC to Liteloader + Optifine

2. Then, click on the LiteLoader 1.12.2 w/ Optifine Profile

1. Open SquidHQ, and press the Profile button (boxed in red), and choose the profile that you created (I named it Liteloader 1.12.2 w/ Optifine)

1. Download Forge at https://files.minecraftforge.net/
    2. Download Liteloader at http://www.liteloader.com/download#snapshot_11220
    3. Download Macromod at https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...tion/minecraft-mods/1275039-macro-keybind-mod
    4. Open the Forge installer, and make sure "Install Client" is clicked, and the that it is directing to you .minecraft folder, and then click Okay

5. Once Forge is installed, open the liteloader installer, which should look like this:

6. After you open it, make sure the 1st option (Install Liteloader) is selected, also make sure it is extending from 1.12.2-Forge(top red box), and then you can name the profile, which is underlined in blue. Once that is all in order, click Okay, the bottom red box.

7. Once you do this, change your profile on MC to Liteloader + Optifine

2. Then, click on the LiteLoader 1.12.2 w/ Forge Profile

1. Open SquidHQ, and press the Profile button (boxed in red), and choose the profile that you created (I named it Liteloader 1.12.2 w/ Optifine)

If I messed anything up or if it doesn't work, just pm me ingame or on forums
    So Press Grave (~), the button under Escape, and it should bring up this UI:

Then click the "Text Editor" Button:

Make a new Text File, and I name mine TradeAd:

Just copy and paste this text, and replace "AD" with what your trade ad is:
    Code:
    $${
    IF(automessage)
    UNSET(automessage)
    STOP()
    ELSE
    SET(automessage)
    DO()
    ECHO("/ch tr")
    WAIT(500ms)
    ECHO("AD")
    WAIT(500ms)
    ECHO("/ch g")
    WAIT(300000ms)
    LOOP()
    ENDIF
    }$$

Then click save.
    After that, click the "Edit Key Bindings" button:

Finally, click any key you want to use, In this case I use "U", and click on it. Then, I type $$<TradeAd.txt> because I named the text file "TradeAd"

Then click save, and once you are in game, just click whatever key you bound the trade ad to, in my case "U", once.
    And if you want to make it stop, click grave (~), and then click the [X] next to the keybind you pressed:
    This macro uses prompts to automate making a lift sign. In the end, the sign will look like this:

To use this macro, make a new text file using the name LiftSign and use this code:
    Code:
    $${

prompt(&line2,$$?,"Are you looking to lift up or down?")
    prompt(&line3,$$?,"What floor will this lift go to?")
    &line2 = "[Lift %&line2%]"
    &line3 = "&2 Floor %&line3%"

placesign("",%&line2%,%&line3%,"",true)
    }$$
    Then, add the LiftSign.txt to a keybind:
    https://imgur.com/7cQMiCf
    and click the keybind whenever you are creating a Lift Sign.
    You can also change the &2 in the code to change the color of "Floor X"

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 MaxToMinimum, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Thank-you for posting this!

3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    This is quite awesome! Thank you for sharing!

4. MaxToMinimum

MaxToMinimum President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +313
    @strongpelt Do you mind changing the title to "MaxToMinimum's Macros" without the quotes please :)

5. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    Title changed per users request

6. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    I think you can do optifine forge and liteloader by installing it as forge and optifine and forge but the optifine.jar file in the mods folder

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    Thanks for posting this :)