Master Angler Wiki Edit

Discussion in 'ECC Wiki Team & User Submissions' started by Mission001, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    I'm aware of this.

There are several edits I need to make on this page and its currently sorted under "Work in Progress".
    Its on my to-do list

3. Terrov

Terrov Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    bump

I’m sorry if this is annoying, but it’s been close to a week. I asked about this weeks ago in chat, and the responses were mixed. then again more recently, which initially prompted @Mission001 to create this thread. I think this MCMMO feature in particular is especially important to the fishing role and players potentially investing in fishing should know if it is enabled or disabled. :)

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    McMMO wiki page is now updated, as it was on my to-do list to do so.

I won't be writing a full McMMO wiki here on ECC, I will only make changes to this page when we make significant changes to McMMO on ECC's environment.