[Mass Suggestion] Everything you can think of

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by a18greek18, Jul 12, 2015.

1. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Minecraft Name: a18greek18

Suggestion: Much like this thread http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/suggestions-what-the-players-want.110935/ I shall be making a list of things I would like to see happen:

Increase Hostile Mob Spawning Rate in Mining World - Simply, the mining world has barely any hostile mobs spawning with the exception of mob spawners. There are little to no hostile mobs that spawn above ground and I would like to see this change. This would certainly spice up the mining world and make it much more like normal minecraft with more risks. Would also increase demand for enchanted armor.

Re-Add the ability to purchase Villager Eggs (100 NStars per egg) - With the entire removal of villagers it has become near impossible to save up enough emeralds to obtain the emerald collector medal. Therefore, I am suggesting that you add a way to purchase villager eggs for a high cost. If this gets approved, the economy wouldn't become inflated with emeralds due to the high cost per egg, and it would allow those who wish to save up for the emerald collector medal to do so at a high cost.

Add some new mini-games - After the hub is released it would be pretty cool to add some new mini-games. Most of us are getting bored of SG and we would love to have a few more mini games. I suggest Skyblock and Kit CTF.

Redesign the Market - The current market doesn't exactly look like a market, and it doesn't really function well other than the first few shops and the last few in each colour. Possibly a build competition for this?

Nerf Spy - Change the length of the Potion of Invisibility in Spy from 3:00 to 1:30. If used correctly, spy gives you a free 3:00 to scout out how the SG is going and to collect items to prepare for fights. When you're ready to fight you can hit people unexpectedly once or twice making them have low health. A 1:30 invisibility potion would cause spy users to use their invisibility more strategically.

Nerf Buffer - Change the Splash Potion of Regen 2 to Splash Potion of Regen 1, and change the Splash Potion of Healing 2 to Splash Potion of Healing 1.

After analysing buffer for a while I've come to a conclusion that the strength potion isn't the problem. Sure, you can easily kill the first person you fight with it, but after you kill them what do you do? You use a health/regen potion to regain your health. Time for some numbers...

Below are the healing effects each potion has:

Health 2: +3/3.5 hearts
    Regen 2: +5/5.5 hearts per 16 seconds

Health 1: +1.5 hearts
    Regen 1: +5.5 heats per 33 seconds

Usually after the first fight a buffer user gets down to about 6 hearts. If you reduce the amount of health they can heal then they will go into the second, third, and so on fights with less health. By reducing the amount of health they have it makes it much easier for non-kitters to have a chance at killing buffer users if they approach the fight correctly. Buffer users still have their advantage though which makes this a win/win. If they get weak they can run away with speed 2 and regen some health before going into the fight again.

Reason: My reasoning is listed next to each suggestion I made above

Any Other Information: The suggestions above are either my personal ideas, or ones I have seen that have gotten excellent feedback but haven't been added yet. Basically a mass list of suggestions I would like to see implemented.

Link To This Plugin: We have all necessary plugins

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 a18greek18, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
  3. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Once I'm home I'll do this.
    Not possible. Current way is the only way we can have them without destroying the economy
    This is planned.
    I wouldn't say nerf the speed pot in buffer, but rather make it so it applies a hunger effect so you have to eat a lot more to stay running. Time is fine IMO

#3 JamieSinn, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Mass suggestoion opinions:
    No. It shouldn't be easy, it should be hard. Drive up the emerald price by buying them.

imo should be left to Andrew to see which sites would be useful and actually help, as I believe ones were removed as they didn't help.

That was tried when we last messed with EXP. EXP market is already dead, why kill it further? Don't think it should be added unless we balance EXP elsewhere, and even then only minimal.

You already get medals for buying features, I don't see why you should get extra medals for buying certain features. (I'm against pet medals for the same reason, but they've already been added).

A few other points seem to just be duplicates of other suggestions :p

5. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    I like most things except nerf of bfr and spy

6. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Sure

Nty nstar prices too high, I think star tool prices are reasonable as they are now.

Read above

Yes plz

Yes plz

Yes plz

Yes plz

Yes plz

Yes plz

Nty

Yes plz

Yes plz

Yes plz

7. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $20,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,860
    [Mass opinion] Everything I can think of

I like the current way. It might bring emerald prices up a bit... compare it to the nstar medal: To have the same cost as the nstar medal, emerald prices would need to rise to 55.5$ per. I'd like to see more medals up there and not just the lonely nstar medal.

Depends on whether they would actually bring in that many new players, as said above they were removed for being ineffective. Would add more challenge to top voting though, I like it.

I agree that the eff7 should rise to 2000 Nstars.

Sorry, but... no. I don't know what so many people do wrong, but I usually find enough ores for a stable profit up to the day of the reset. Try our new strategies, and your profit can stay as good as the same...

Maybe once the hub is out? (Also, if you mean "Kit" like "SG Kit", then no. Else, yes.)

What I'd like to see is something like halving mining world xp and enabling nether xp, making profitable fortuning riskier without fully disappointing those without the nether rank.

*Nods and votes for this suggestion*

Cosmetic features are nice. Cosmetic features that have an additional reason to get many is better though. Same as with the pet medals, I assume that there are people who would buy many trails just for the medals, resulting in more features sold for only a minor additional workload.

I don't like the current market, but it might be difficult to find a layout that is both better and doesn't have much lag/fps drops. :(
    (Also, forget the "And the ladt few in each colour" - I made a loss of 5k/week with my last-row shop. ._.)

Should be impossible to do unless you either force every player on ECC to run a custom client mod or introduce a custom /enchant command.

*Praises our amazing friendly neighbourhood all-time dev*

I like the idea. So manipulating NBT tags to add a hunger effect? :)

*Hugs Jamie*

8. minecraftninja05

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,018
    the 1st one no. Unless you wanna see eff 5 ebooks sell for a few hundred dollars ofccourse, then by all means re add them! As for the rest, I agree with most, on edge for a few

#8 minecraftninja05, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  9. JamieSinn

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Now has been changed to "their hands"

10. a18greek18

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Thanks!

11. JamieSinn

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Done.
    Grammar is funky atm. But shall be fixed on next maintenance.

12. a18greek18

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Bump! Added a few ideas :)

13. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Off the top of my head: agree with buffer change.
    Disagree with villager eggs. It's been pretty clear that villagers are too easy to exploit here.
    Agree with spy nerf.
    Agree with market redesign.

14. GuppyDream

GuppyDream Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    +1 Market redesign, I've probably spent about 2 hours just wandering around looking for what I need...

15. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    I'm in favor of the market redesign (as my signature suggests).

I'd like to bring back the old market, but like with the invisible portals (like we do with the current market). Also cut off those under ground shops and expand the sizes of the second row of the what currently is 2nd rows (for those of you who remember, the "small" prime shops are current second rows, the two out of for on each side that are farthest away from the portal, make a bit bigger).

See the link in my signature for more details.

16. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    +1
    +1
    +1

17. bwink66

bwink66 Builder

Ratings:
    +56
    -1 for the buffer it will never get better..... If you buff it to health one people will still complain.... Until all kits are gone (which will never happen) these de-buffs will never help....

18. bwink66

bwink66 Builder

Ratings:
    +56
    And even making it health 1.... 1.5 hearts of health.... That's wayyyyy too low