**Mania Auctions**

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by twistedjonny, Dec 6, 2019.

1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    I plan to start holding events like our awesome MineWars, but on Main. I'll call them Mania Auctions and they will be held at the future /warp mania. (warp is not created yet, soon though) They will be ran much in the same way as MineWars is ran. Bids in local and winners will get access to the chests after they pay their winning bid.

I want to have smaller "locker", as far as minimum value, events so more can participate and hopefully people other than the really wealthy can participate. I'm thinking of starting off with having each "locker" having a minimum value of $25K ECD. Giftcards may also be included in some chests as well. Lots of fun stuff. This isn't something I'm doing to make ECD, just to hopefully have some fun and get people involved.

I'll also have much larger events as well. This is mostly to hopefully encourage the newer players to participate and have a chance. MineWars has been successful and I feel that hosting them on Main and having even smaller minimum locker values, as well as the larger ones, will start getting more players involved. I feel ECC has a great community and I'd like to see more and more events like this and others. Stay tuned for the first event date.

#1 twistedjonny, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  2. twistedjonny

Ratings:
    +184
    **Reserved**

3. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    sg events? :p

4. twistedjonny

Ratings:
    +184
    @wolfspy7 like 5 people dominate SG all the time lol

5. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    That's not accurate , and when events do take place there is loads of teams that come in.

6. twistedjonny

Ratings:
    +184
    Well, that's cool too then :)