By UnitedStates2 on Jun 9, 2019 at 11:48 PM
  1. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Hey there!

I'm happy to announce many major economy changes that have been implemented on ECC. These include substantial buffs to pumpkins and melons in addition to an over 100% increase in fish prices. And that's not all either! The rest of the changes you'll have to find out yourself ingame. :p

Mind that this is an unusual announcement for us to be making and in most cases there won't be any announcement at all. But for the sake of transparency we've decided it'd be best to inform the community of these major changes (and more ones coming!).

On the topic of fishing: I've revamped appeal guidelines for AutoFishing offenses due to the fact that we'll undoubtedly see a surge in players attempting to cheat in context of this recent fishing price buff. First time offenders are looking at being tempbanned for a month upon appeal. Repeat offenders will have to purchase an unban from https://shop.ecocitycraft.com/. This is all in addition to a mandatory account wipe - valuables will be seized, balances will be cleared and McMMO stats will be reset.

TL;DR? Don't waste your time or mine by autofishing. It's not worth it.

Think you have a good price change idea? We'd be happy to hear it on our suggestions forum.

That's all!

Happy fishing/farming guys. <3

#1 UnitedStates2, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019