Denied [Main Server Suggestion] Bank for cross-server transfer of Exp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Videowiz92, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    In Game Name:
    Videowiz92
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Bank for cross-server transfer of Exp
    What are you suggesting:
    Create a command bank that can extract/give exp for transfer at a 1:1 ratio between Main Network servers.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    With the addition of Travel Bags, currently items and money (with the use of /bank) can be transferred between servers on the Main Network without any loss. If a player that would rather keep exp stored in their hotbar (someone that has TombstonePlus2 and has no plans to use it economically) wants to transfer their exp from one server to another, their only method of transfer would be to buy nether stars at spawn, move them to the other server, and convert them back into exp at a lower rate.
    Other information:
    The main argument I could hear out of this would be to just store all your exp as nether stars and you could just freely transfer between the servers. Well if one were to buy 480,000 exp from the shop and want to equally distribute it between main and main north, they could either transfer nether stars or purchase 240,000 exp twice at a lower exp per $ rate and have it applied to both servers - both options still result in a loss.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This comes with an enormous amount of complications that would take far too long to get into.
    Unfortunately we are going to keep NetherStars + TravelBags as the form of transfer between servers when it comes to EXP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.