Accepted [Main City Server Suggestion] Server Ran Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by d_face012, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    In Game Name:
    D_face012
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Server Ran Events
    What are you suggesting:
    I am suggesting that the server add more events that will change up/get users excited for. Such as, server ran PvP tournaments, quick-build contests, spleef etc. Something to get people excited
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I think ECC Main needs this. It’s hard to do anything fun right now on Main tbh. Everyone is farming, or mining. Very few are building, very few are training their MCMMO Stats. To be honest, ECC gets a little bit stale (although I love it and it’s so much fun). The community is uninterested in taking on cool projects, even the mods tbh, they love getting $$ which is totally fine because that’s the point of the server. But why not make a way that people can gamble the money they would make by participating in all out PvP tourney, or something else. I know if my Discord notification was “Server wide PvP tournament” I would sign up immediately. This will help our community take back from the stress of making $$ and do something enjoyable. Get on discord. I remember when the ECC voice chat was poppin because all my friends would be pvping, building or trying to prank each other. Today Discord is dead, PvP is dead and the community doesn’t take on big projects like we use to. This can put us in the right direction. We’re already building a PvP arena! Why not more?!? Let’s bring this community together.
    Other information:
    Nah
    Plugin or custom addition:
    NA
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Please request events you'd like to see here, I will be going over this thread again in the next couple days to see what I can put together.
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/discussion-more-events-what-would-you-like-to-see.181048/

I realize that events has been a bit on the stale side(lol non-existant) as we have been focusing on new players and ECC growth. I will be starting to put together something soon events-wise, We also have a couple other events in the beginning stages that community members are planning that we will see come later.

Marking accepted as this already in my to-do list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.