Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Remove Magma/Slime Spawners From Crates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FwgKing, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    In Game Name:
    FwgKing
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Remove Magma/Slime Spawners From Crates
    What are you suggesting:
    Removing Magma / Slime Spawners From Being Dropped By Crates Purchased.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will keep the long term cost of Nether Stars the same or at the very least not lower them by immense amounts.
    Other information:
    In my testing for the last 2 weeks with an optimal setup of 2x Magma Cube Spawners and grinding them for an average of 8-10 hours per day I have came up with the following information. Average EXP per hour when being as optimal as possible was 12K-14K per hour, or 21-25 Nether Stars per hour. In 1 day I would accumulate between 168-200 Nether Stars for just 8 hours of work . With also factoring in Magma Cream sales at around 2304 obtained per 25 minutes with a maxed sword, you make around $12K per hour (even higher when sold at /warp highgarden). If grinding for the 8 hours you'd have around $96K, which when buying Nether Stars at the highest rate seen on day of posting at $800, you'd make an additional 120 Nether Stars.

Summing it up: Remove Magma Cube and Slime Spawners as they are op and will destroy Nether Star / EXP prices in the long term if more people use them. One 8 hour day on average for the last two weeks I'd make a total of 250-300 Nether Stars.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    None.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 FwgKing, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    That, incidentally, makes a case against it destroying the nstar/exp market since that additional demand from the money generated with magma cream would prop up the nstar market/price and absorb some of the increase in supply.

Anyways, perhaps I'm missing something here, but I don't see the issue. In order to get a double spawner of either slime or magma or one of each (there's around 40 different mob spawners, all win an equal chance to win), you'd have to basically purchase 40 crate keys, which even with this current sale would cost $250 USD (and obviously no guarantee of getting what you'd want). And for that specific reason, I really don't see these double spawners becoming too common. And sure, you can make a lot if you spend 8 hours a day grinding, not just individual to spawners. But that's the point - you're spending 8 hours a day and very few people can/have that time to devote to ECC, let alone repetitively grinding on it.

3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    "Just 8 hours of work"
    If you got that much time, then that's the scary part.

Good info though

#3 LaggyTryHard, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  4. FrailDK

FrailDK Machine God Clergy
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +197
    Spawners are supposed to have value.. if there isnt a possibility to get good Spawners ppl wouldnt buy them.

Not sure i See an issue with slime/magma being the good Ones..

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I don't see the problem.
    Kudos to those lucky enough to get those spawners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.