Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] More benefits to higher levels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Budkiss, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Budkiss

Budkiss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Budkiss
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    More benefits to higher levels
    What are you suggesting:
    i think there should be more benefits to the higher ranks to encourage more people to rank up. Very few people rank up past mayor because there is no reason other than the extra town you get for president. Almost noone ranks yp past president other than because they can. 6 months is to long to wait to claim a town. There is almost no towns that are claimable and the ones that are are not even worth claiming. You are better off just purchasing another town for 220k and placing it where you want. I believe the Tycoon town claim should be reduced to atleast 3 months if not less.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It would encourage players more to rank up past president or even mayor because not everyone is going for prestiges and its the only reason to rank up atm.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:
    None
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    While I am very much open to ideas to adding extra incentive towards ranking past President, we will not be reducing the town claim requirements. I feel that 6 months is the right balance between users who are temporarily inactive due to school and other RL commitments (or have temporarily quit and might return later) and those who have quit for good. Cutting that requirement in half to three months would lean too heavily on one side and heavily penalize those who are temporarily inactive.

I'll leave this thread open though for general discussion on possible further additions to ranks past president. I've a few ideas on the topic but I'm very much interested in hearing what others have to add.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
    #2 UnitedStates2, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Back when we were discussing new main city, I mentioned the possibility of Tycoon, EcoLeader, etc, having the option of receiving a town claim OR an additional town, but the applicant would need to decide there and then. I still back up that idea as I know a good number of people do like towns, especially when we will be having main north coming soon, and people would love to claim stake there.

#3 Jdawger, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  4. Budkiss

Budkiss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    I do like that idea of having either a town claim or additional town for both ranks. It would be nice to place another town atm and when i find a town in 3 years of playing i can rank up and claim one.

5. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    This idea as well - What about the rank getting a chance to apply for a town bigger than 200x200? (Tycoon can apply for 225x225, EcoLeader could do 250x250, EcoMaster could do 300x300, EcoLegend could do 400x400) They would be a one time offer when applying for that rank and be given that choice of replacing the town claim if wanted.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    I’m going to be denying the original idea here regarding town claims, as well as the above mentions of bigger towns (this would hurt additional town sales).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.