Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Contract appeal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EraNow, Nov 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    In Game Name:
    Iticipy
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Contract appeal
    What are you suggesting:
    The ability to appeak the decision of a contract
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Because sometimes there’s further despute or appeal on a contract
    Other information:
    I understand why this contract was logically denied: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contrat-iticip-and-neecoalage.178755/#post-996526

But there are more unknowns and confusion now because it. When is the starting date? Today, or when the shop was purchased. The shops were purchased on different times, so when are they available to transfer? Is it the maximum total rent you can add to a shop is 4 weeks, or is the maximum total rent a shop can have 4 weeks?

There should be the ability to despute decisions on contracts. We’re pretty much limited to the format, so if it gets declined automatically that’s kinda the end of it as it is. If two people want something to happen, it should. (On this particular issue me and @neecoalage need to rediscuss for the transfer fee because it’s higher than we initially predicted)

It would inability add the freedom of transactions to be made beyond the typical scope, at communal staff discretion.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,288
    NVM - N6 has this covered :p

#2 AdmiralD, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    ECC Legal is willing to help with all your contract needs ;) (pm me and there's a few things I can help you with on that one)

I don't think a formal contract appeals process is neccisary however. Frankly I see very few contracts get outright denied and an informal appeals process exists. Just pm a GA or SA with your reasoning and they'll take a look. Make a good argument and you'll probably get what you want

Edit: ECC Legal has intervened on your behalf anyway

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #3 Nicit6, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  4. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Indeed it has, and as such, the rather erroneous denial/rationale has been reversed. And really, that itself somewhat makes a case in point regarding this suggestion - There's really no point in devising some new formal "contract appeal" process when you can get ideal results simply by sending a message to a staff member or their superior and asking "Hey, why was this denied?" - Clearly it worked here (in this case, Nicit and I discussed it) and your contract is back up. Why change something that's already working well?

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    It is both,
    You may purchase 2, 3, or 4 weeks, but you cannot have more than 4 weeks of rent purchased at any time.
    Its the same rules as was for the old shops with ten weeks with new numbers, you literally could purchase a minimum of 4 weeks, but you could also purchase 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 weeks as long as that additional rent being purchased did not extend your current rent to more than 10 weeks out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    #5 ClarinetPhoenix, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    ^

Really not looking to add stuff like this when I'm already swamped with tons of important outstanding work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.