Denied [Main City Server Suggestion] Companies & /contract

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheBoksCast, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoksCast

TheBoksCast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    TheBoksCast
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Main City Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Companies & /contract
    What are you suggesting:
    I recommend that it becomes possible to have a company. That way it is possible to run a "manpower" company that rents ut workers and similar to do jobs. It will be easier to jobs with friends and the payment will be easier. There should also be added a possibility to do /contract IG to create a contract more easily for jobs. I do consider the /contract to come naturally with companies, hence why I included it here and did not make two posts.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    It will make it easier to take paid if multiple people share a job, and it will be easier to make contracts to make the game more fair. Also the risk of users getting underpaid will decrease.
    Other information:
    I am free to chat about it if wanted.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    I do not know if there is a plugin for this, when I ran a server some years ago I did not find one.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Not sure what you mean by a "manpower" company, or how it would be easier for payment. Just use /pay? You could create a business/company that is just you, check out the classifieds/ads section of the forums to see what people call their businesses.

As for contracts, you can make a simple contract in game by just private messaging someone, something along the lines of "player x will pay $5000 to player y to build (something) by (date)" should be fine, as long as you can get all the necessary details in. Just be sure you double tap F2 to get evidence of this in a timestamped screenshot. Or use a contract on forums if its too complicated or long of a contract to be done through a pm.

3. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +354
    I think what they might be getting at is a business account for book keeping? not sure though, and even if so I can't envision an easy way to implement something like this without more custom code. :(
    +/-1?

4. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    As a_man stated, we essentially have the resources and existing plugins to run companies (just look at Team WorldEdit, Royal’s bank, etc) and operating quite fine. Take a look at the Classifieds/Ads section, there’s plenty of successful companies :)

5. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    This is stupid. -1
    Get more familiar to the server TWE has been around for almost 7 years, all ran by one person controlling jobs involving 5+ people.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This is all possible by interacting with the community, using the forums, and getting more involved with our server.
    Take the time to learn about everything we offer and you'll see many users already offer companies/banks/etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.