[Magic Hoe Sale]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by AJCL, Aug 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    IGN:

@AJCL

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Charlienr1

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of Magic Hoe L1 ID : KS99DQXL to @Charlienr1

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will give @Charlienr1 access to a Magic Hoe L1 ID : KS99DQXL within 24 hours of the approval of this contract.

The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified until the payment has been complete.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Charlienr1 will be the only user who may use the Magic Hoe L1 during the period he does not have full ownership.

@Charlienr1 will pay $350,000 ECD to @AJCL within 21 days of the approval of this contract,

The chest for the payment of 350,000 ECD will be located at /warp appaloosa with @Charlienr1 name.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. Charlienr1

Charlienr1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +3
  3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    This looks good guys, make sure to double tap F2 on any relevant transactions in-game!

Contract approved, thread locked/moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.