[LWC Removal]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by lvvipervvi, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvvipervvi

lvvipervvi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Please Read #8 About contacting them.

1. What is your In-Game-Name? lvvipervvi

2. What town are the protections in? TurtleVille

3. Are you the mayor or co-mayor? Mayor

4. What are the co-ordinates of the protection: (DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, type them out please)
    X: -4,316
    Y: 64
    Z: -3,960

5. Whos protections are these? (Use /cinfo to find out): lolathemonkey1

6. What kind of protections are these? (doors, chests, signs etc.): 4 Doors, 6 Chests & 8 Signs

7. How many protections are we removing?: 4 Doors, 6 Chests & 8 Signs = Total 18 protections

8. Is this user banned from the server? If not, have you tried to contact them about removing their things?

I have tried to contact them. I posted on forums of eviction it has been 7 days now. I also posted sign in front of there house. They have logged on multiple times and 3 times I sent them an in game mail to notify them each time. No response has been sent back to me.

Eviction Posting: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/notice-of-eviction-turtleville-to-all-residents.53918/
    9. Why do you want it gone/reasons?: They are in the way of new remodel

#1 lvvipervvi, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. GungnirIncarnate

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +481
    Unfortunately I cannot remove the locks because the user has not been tagged in the thread to notify them of the eviction and therefore may not have had the chance to see the thread. So unless you have further evidence that you notified the user then these locks will not be getting removed until the criteria is met.

- Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.