[LWC Removal]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by lvvipervvi, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvvipervvi

lvvipervvi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? lvvipervvi

2. What town are the protections in? TurtleVille

3. Are you the mayor or co-mayor? Mayor

4. What are the co-ordinates of the protection: (DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, type them out please)
    X: -4,316
    Y: 64
    Z: -3,960

5. Whos protections are these? (Use /cinfo to find out): lolathemonkey1

6. What kind of protections are these? (doors, chests, signs etc.): 4 Doors, 6 Chests & 8 Signs

7. How many protections are we removing?: 4 Doors, 6 Chests & 8 Signs = Total 18 protections

8. Is this user banned from the server? If not, have you tried to contact them about removing their things? Yes I have tried to contact them. I posted on forums of eviction in 3 days and it has been 7 now. I also posted sign in front of there house. They have logged on multiple times and 3 times I sent them an in game mail to notify them each time. No response has been sent back to me.

9. Why do you want it gone/reasons?: They are in the way of new remodel

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    This user has not been offline/inactive long enough for me to remove these locks. Please notify this user via the forums or in-game mail giving them at least 7 days to remove these locks. Once the time is up you can post a new request with proof of notification, and we will remove the locks for you at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.