LWC Removal

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by Viktor26842, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viktor26842

Viktor26842 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? viktor2684

2. What town are the protections in? Dragonville

3. Are you the mayor or co-mayor? Owner

4. What are the co-ordinates of the protection: (DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, type them out please)
    X: -9276
    Y: 63
    Z: -2357

5. Whos protections are these? (Use /cinfo to find out): Dj_Renegade_ and lightninja84

6. What kind of protections are these? (doors, chests, signs etc.): chests, furance, and trapdoors

7. How many protections are we removing?: 2 trapdoors , 18 chests, 1 furnace

8. Is this user banned from the server? If not, have you tried to contact them about removing their things? No I have mailed Dj_Renegade_ and received no response. I don't remember the exact day but it has been a least a week and he has been on since the mail was sent. The other protections were supposed to be removed before for inactivity but were accidentally missed by the mod.

9. Why do you want it gone/reasons?: to finish remodel
    When a staff member is available they will look over the application and handle your request. This can be anywhere from 1-7 days.

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    lightninja84's Locks removed

Dj_Renegade_ has not been offline/inactive long enough for me to remove these locks. Please notify this user via the forums or in-game mail giving them at least 7 days to remove these locks. Once the time is up, you can post another request with proof of notification, and we will remove these locks for you at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.