LWC Removal.

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Staff Requests' started by BramSheckels, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BramSheckels

BramSheckels Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your In-Game-Name? BramSheckels 2. What town are the protections in? Orlando 3. Are you the mayor or co-mayor? I am the Co-Mayor 4. What are the co-ordinates of the protection: (DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, type them out please) X:-1871 Y:63 Z:-2487 5. Whos protections are these? (Use /cinfo to find out): N4P4LMSTRIKE and Will_da_beast1 6. What kind of protections are these? (doors, chests, signs etc.): Chests 7. How many protections are we removing?: 7 Chests 8. Is this user banned from the server? If not, have you tried to contact them about removing their things? Will_da_beast1 has been inactive for months and N4P4LMSTRIKE is inactive as well. I have no means of contacting them 9. Why do you want it gone/reasons?: I am trying to renovate this town to make it better.

2. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    You will need to provide proof that this town was sold/given to you by the original owner in order for me to remove Will_da_beast1's locks as he is the original owner of the town.

N4P4LMSTRIKE's locks removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.