[LWC Protections Removal] misterbild

Discussion in 'LWC & Chestshop Removal Requests' started by misterbild, Oct 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterbild

misterbild President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    misterbild
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main
    Are we removing LWC Protections or Chest Shops:
    LWC Protections
    What town are these in:
    brightstone
    Original town application link:
    Which user do these protections currently belong to:
    @Pbrabbit
    Is the player who owns the protections inactive:
    No, he is not inactive at the moment.

Since I can not reply to the declinal of my last LWC request, I'll state every information here.

The resident was given a notice, and I waited until he became inactive for more than 7 days. That’s when his eviction took place. I stated all this in the request I filed, yet it seems that it was not taken into consideration.

My last request regarding @Pbrabbit's locked chests was declined because the user is not inactive anymore.
    Yet the in-depth instructions says clearly that the resident doesn’t have to be inactive at the time of the LWC process. The form also implies that the mayor who requests LWC has to leave a proper notice, which I did. Therefore my request is legitimate based on the in-depth instructions.

"Protections may only be removed if one of the following are true:
    • The protection owner has been given proper notice and request to remove their locks." - LWC instructions

I left a notice asking the resident to move. The resident failed to react to it, leaving me no choice but to file for a LWC. Please include valid ground for refusal if you decide to decline my request!

Thank you!
    Provide the X Y Z coordinates, number, and type of protections:
    -14153 58 14650 -- 2 double chests
    Are any of the protections listed located in a PvP-enabled area:
    No
    Why are you requesting these protections be removed:
    He failed to reply to my request asking him to move, because his plot held up construction. He was also inactive at the time when his eviction took place.
    Processing time within 24 hours:
    I Understand.

#1 misterbild, Oct 24, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  2. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    It is up to users who are filing for LWC removals to provide evidence of eviction, be that in the form of a formal eviction thread in our towns & nations forum or timestamped screenshots of an in-game notice. With that in mind, the previous LWC removal filed was handled correctly. I will be leaving this one open for 24 hours for @misterbild to provide proof of eviction notice.

These two forum threads go over in detail the requirements for eviction notices:
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/instructions-lwc-chest-shop-removals.16/
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/main-network-rules/

#2 Lopporit, Oct 27, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Locked as this user has not been offline 7+ days and no proof of eviction was given, please re-file if necessary.

#3 Lopporit, Oct 28, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.