Looking to build a skyblock team

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by FrailDK, Jan 26, 2019.

1. FrailDK

FrailDK Machine God Clergy
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +197
    Hi everyone with an interest on what goes on in the clouds.

As the title states i am Looking to form Better/closer relations with a Group og players who has an interest in skyblock and in the community existing somewhat parallel to main..

What i am Looking for in these players is first of a passion for the skyblock concept and not just a means to prestige. Let me clarify this One! This is NOT a prestige ticket. Not for me either.

Secondly a Will to assist and Help others and doing so respectfully and without mocking Less experienced players for their lacking knowledge.

Also no skyblock rank is required to join or Will in any way by rank alone give you a larger say in what our goals are as a Group. Following on this we Will as a Group discuss and opinionate this but in the end at least for now i Will be the final judge of things.

I Hope to create a base for knowledge and creative building and create a little more life in the somewhat solo experience of skyblock currently for me Anyway ^^

I Think I Will leave it at that and if you might have interest then pm me here and well take it from there..

-best regards and may the blocks be with you FrailDK

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List