Looking For Help With Towns

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by ajp79, Jun 9, 2021.

1. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    I’m currently looking for any Res+ players interested in helping to manage, build, and operate my towns.

Looking specifically for anyone with experience on ECC around town operations and decent building.

A discord account will also be required to communicate via DMs out side the server.

In return you will receive any of my features I have for free like erepair, Kits, spawners access (my personal not any I may be sharing) and free plots (once complete).

The towns will be a Desert/Oasis theme with shops, prebuilt mass boarding for builders, public fishing, and community chests to share items/tools. There is also a plan to build a huge server shop to buy/sell goods. More info will be provided.

I already have a good stash of max tools to share and will be making more. These will include fortune3, loot3, and Lure3 to help players generate ECD towards there own ranks.

There won’t be and contracts.. etc.. Players are welcome to come and go as they please but when added to the town and chests are expected to provide assistance in the areas listed above.. I will reserve the right to remove players from the town as I choose per the rules outlined for town owners.

If interested leave a post here, message me in game, and/or on the forums..

Thanks!