Denied /loc (item dbname) and /lot split (ticket amount) (name)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FamilyFurst, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +141
    Minecraft Name:
    Familyfurst
    Suggestion:
    1.)/loc (item dbname) command, which could give x/y/z coords for the item *if* it is in a chest owned by you.
    2.)/lot split (ticket amount) (name), with a few occurrences of people doing the split lotto thing.
    Reason:
    1.) Even tho many of my chests are labelled, I sometimes forget or happen to be in a rush put something in the wrong chest in my town. I then return, and know where I "normally" place "X" and it isn't there then I spend the next whatever amount of time pondering, and panicked. Now, this can be solved with simply "remembering" where you put your stuff of course. I also understand it could cause a ton of lag and server resource for people with massive amounts of claimed chests, so, perfectly understand if denied.

2.) If I type /lot split 50 stigarose, it would prompt stigarose to pay for 50% of the tickets cost, and the system would automatically split up the winnings if either person won the lotto. The person who initiated the /lot command would take credit for the win. This is just another simple suggestion, that has really on small implicit reasons. It would cut down on the few times, when people file the split lotto complaints, and scream for mods when one person does pay the other. This would also add a little bit more of a fun aspect to Ecc and lotto, and could spawn some lotto groups, teams. Once again, this idea can be greeted with: Don't split lotto if you don't want to get screwed, or might not be implementable with Ecc's system. I do not know much about Minecraft plugins, and crap. Just seemed like a cool idea I guess.
    Other Information:
    That when a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist, and a round thing in yo face.
    Link to this plugin/Is this a custom addition?:
    Glade plug-in Air fresheners are pretty cool plugins and smell great too!

2. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    this is impossible

not even like, hard, but pretty much impossible. so many dependencies, so much searching...

this isn't an issue though?

3. FamilyFurst

FamilyFurst Ecc King of Koopa's

Ratings:
    +141
    Being back only a shortish amount of time, I have seen many people ask someone else to split lotto if the other wins, and they both go in with tickets. Two times, I have seen it also arise into a issue because split lotto isn't enforced, and the winner doesn't pay his/her partner. Then it gets brought up that split lotto isn't enforced, so there is nothing mods can do about it.

Like I said, just some small little idea's I thought of.

4. cdlawrence

cdlawrence Nubby Nubs

Ratings:
    +273
    2 ideas that the work needed to implement would far outweigh any benefits from them. Nicit knows better than I do so I will believe him when he says the first idea is impossible. The second idea would require a huge rewrite of the lotto plugin for something that wouldnt hardly be used. Lotto is always at your own risk and 'teaming' is just an attempt to lowest the risk involved. If you put in tickets and lose, you lose. If someone wants to be nice and pay you back then so be it. Also what happens when I team with multiple people or put more tickets in after splitting tickets? would be a huge headache for no reason

5. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    ..... are you fking kidding me.
    No way.

Not our responsibility to facilitate lotto deals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.