Loan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by xYoyoOG, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xYoyoOG

xYoyoOG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    IGN:
    @xYoyoOG

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @xYoyoOG @Harryhaz1

General Purpose of Contract:
    Setting up a loan agreement.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @xYoyoOG, agree to pay user @Harryhaz1 $100,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @Harryhaz1 Agrees to pay back $115,000 ECD by Sunday the 22nd of September.
    • if @Harryhaz1 does not have the sufficiant funds to pay back this loan he may also pay off the loan by buying ExtCreations for user @xYoyoOG at any time.
    • The purchase of ExtCreations (at any time) would completely void out the need for any cash payments, and that any cash payments made prior to the mutual decision to purchase user @xYoyoOG ExtCreations, if this option comes to fruition, will be returned to user @Harryhaz1 (if any had been made).

• Late fees of $1,500 ECD per day will be applied after Sunday the 22nd if not paid off this loan for 20 days until Saturday the 12th of October.
    • If not paid by the 12th of October a user complaint will be filed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @xYoyoOG, agree to this contract.

#1 xYoyoOG, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Harryhaz1

Harryhaz1 RIP Lava sponge.
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,111
    IGN:
    Harryhaz1

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yeet

3. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Just to be clear, the purchase of ExtCreations (at any time) would completely void out the need for any cash payments, and that any cash payments made prior to the mutual decision to purchase xYoyo ExtCreations, if this option comes to fruition, will be returned to harryhaz1 (if any had been made), correct?

I will need both of you to confirm this is the case @xYoyoOG @Harryhaz1

4. xYoyoOG

xYoyoOG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Correct

5. SoftlyPsychotic

Ratings:
    +944
    @xYoyoOG, please add the following into the "following terms" section of the contract:
    • the purchase of ExtCreations (at any time) would completely void out the need for any cash payments, and that any cash payments made prior to the mutual decision to purchase user xYoyoOG ExtCreations, if this option comes to fruition, will be returned to user harryhaz1 (if any had been made).
    Once this has been edited in, I will need @Harryhaz1 to resign/reagree. Then it can be approved! :thumbsup:

#5 SoftlyPsychotic, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  6. Harryhaz1

Harryhaz1 RIP Lava sponge.
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,111
    IGN:
    Harryhaz1

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yeet

7. SoftlyPsychotic

Ratings:
    +944
    Please remember to take screenshots of any and all payments and discussions about this contract for future use in the event of a problem.

Contract Approved! Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.