[Loan Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by TJanicki, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJanicki

TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +162
    IGN: TJanicki<your in-game name.>

Users Involved in this Contract: lukewhicker
    <the other user(s) involved with this contract. All users listed must sign.>

General Purpose of Contract: To provide proof of a loan
    <general outline of what the contract is for.>

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: Lukewhicker will pay me 47k back after I give him 40k today
    <list here terms that you will uphold in this contract.>

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: lukewhicker will pay me 47k after 2 weeks
    <list here terms that the other parties will be agreeing to by signing this contract.>

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree
    <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>

2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
  3. ElChapoJrr

ElChapoJrr EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +88
  4. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    LukeWhicker has disagreed to the contract, please file a new one with new terms that both users can agree on.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.