[Loan Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by seawiiplay, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seawiiplay

seawiiplay Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +43
    IGN:seawiiplay

Users Involved in this Contract:
    mechsouls

General Purpose of Contract:
    To make a safe and Solid loan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will loan mechsouls 20k and take a screenshot.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    He will pay me back 30k before April 22 at 8pm est

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. mechsouls

mechsouls Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN: mechsouls
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I agree to the contract

3. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello seawiiplay and mechsouls,

I will not be accepting this contract as it stands currently, if you want this contract to be approved by the staff team, you will have the lower the amount owed per day. I would advise a seven day repayment plan, instead of a three day repayment plan, as 10k a day may be too much. Mechsouls may pay back faster if he wants, but I will not approve this contract until that is changed. If you do want to change it, please edit the post, and have mechsouls re-agree to it, if not, it will be denied.

4. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    No changes were made to the contract within 72 hours of general's request. As a result of no changes being made, I will be denying this contract and locking this thread. Please post a new one with the required changes if you do decide to continue with this deal.

Locked and Contract Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.