Loan Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Destructopup, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destructopup

Destructopup Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    @Destructopup

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Destructopup, @KoolAidManMc

General Purpose of Contract:
    The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator to offer money to the user involved as a loan that is to be paid back in full and with interest.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Destructopup, agree to lend @KoolAidManMc $100,000ECD as a loan within 24 hours of this contract being accepted. The loan is to be paid back one week from contract approval with 55k Interest, making the total payment at the end of this period 155,000 ECD. If I do not meet to the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @KoolAidManMc must make a payment of $155,000 ECD no later than one week after the contract is approved. Payment must be made at chests marked by name and located at the /warp Vault in Main Rising down the lift signs and on the left (XYZ: 676, 113, 223). If payment is late by longer than 24 hours a 50,000 ECD penalty will be applied and the payment will instead be due by the end of the following week along with the additional late fees. The same 50,000ECD penalty will apply again if the payment is late for a second week. If payment is not made in full by the end of this time (3 total weeks from the contract being accepted), and including all late fees it will result in @KoolAidManMc being given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms of this contract.

#1 Destructopup, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    i agree

3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    @Destructopup

"the same 50,000ECD penalty will apply for the second late week. If payment is not made in full by the end of this time (including the late fees) it will result in @KoolAidManMc being given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff."

Can you please clarify if that adds another 3 weeks or what date you would be able to file a complaint on?

4. Destructopup

Destructopup Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Edited for clarity

5. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    @KoolAidManMc please resign the contract and then it can be processed.

6. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
  7. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Contract approved. Make sure to screenshot all financial transactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.