[Loan] Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by xYoyoOG, Aug 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xYoyoOG

xYoyoOG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    IGN:
    @xYoyoOG

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @xYoyoOG, @Giant_leader

General Purpose of Contract:
    Setting up a loan agreement.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @xYoyoOG, agree to pay user @Giant_leader $150,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @Giant_leader agrees to pay back $175,000 ECD by Friday the 6th of September.
    • Late fees of $2,500 ECD per day will be applied after Friday the 6th if not paid off this loan, Late fees will apply for 20 days until Saturday the 26th of September.
    • If not paid by the 26th of september a user complaint will be filed.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @xYoyoOG, agree to this contract.

2. Giant_leader

Giant_leader ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +28
    GN:
    Giant_leader

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree to these terms

3. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Contract looks good! Please make sure to take timestamped screenshots of any transactions, by double tapping f2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.