[Loan] ASauerPatchKid

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by TJanicki, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJanicki

TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +162
    IGN: TJanicki

Users Involved in this Contract: @ASauerPatchKid

General Purpose of Contract: To provide proof of a loan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: I will give @ASauerPatchKid $250k within 24 hours that this contract is approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @ASauerPatchKid will pay 10k/day for 30 days at a sign located at /warp diamondcity in legacy.
    • Failure to pay the 10k/day means the cumulative balance will carry over to the next day. (Ex. On day one there is a missed payment. Day two 10k is owed plus the 10k that wasn't paid. If a payment is still not made on the third day then 30k is owed.)
    • At the end of the week if a total payment of 70k is not met, a 10% late fee will be tacked onto the amount that he didn't pay (Ex. If 40k was paid that week then he owes 30k+ a 3k late fee).
    • At the end of 31 days after this contract is signed, if the full $310,000 is not paid, a 25% interest will be tacked onto the remaining balance and will need to be paid within 2 weeks after the loan expires.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. ASauerPatchKid

ASauerPatchKid Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +57
    IGN:
    ASauerPatchKid

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Alright this contract looks good, I'm going to go ahead and approve it. Please make sure that both of you collect proper timestamped evidence of any transactions by double tapping F2.

Locked: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.