Legends PvP Tournament [PvP Star Weapon + Dragon Egg + Elytra + 125k!]

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by RonanT, Mar 14, 2020.

1. RonanT

RonanT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey ECC! It’s been awhile since we’ve had some real PvP action! That’s why in the next couple of weeks I'm bringing back a good ol’ tradition, the biggest PvP tournament on ECC. I’ve always had fun participating in them and working with unknown and Ndm to make them possible, and I want everyone to share the experience of participating in another one!

With that aside, I want this tournament to be the best I can make it. It should be a fun event for both the fighters and the spectators. I want this tournament to be more than just a 1v1, I want all parties to enjoy it. I wish for everyone on the server to at least stop by and watch a fight or two! You might even enjoy it and stay the whole time! Cheer for your favourite fighter, place bets or even try to take the whole thing yourself!

Now fighters, while the atmosphere is important for the tournament, let’s not forget who this tournament needs, you. Without the fighters, these PvP tournaments would never have been able to bring the joy and excitement they have in the past. Do you have what it takes to win it all?

2. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
  3. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    Who is this? Can you elaborate on the tourneys you are talking about. I’m having a hard time recalling one or your involvement in them?

4. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I want in, but I really don’t trust someone to pay as much as you are offering when they just joined today. Unless you are an alt