L1 Hoe Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Lopporit, Jan 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    IGN: @arealbunny

Users Involved in this Contract: @Charlienr1

General Purpose of Contract:

Sale of a L1 Magic Hoe (#L7GZQWGF) for a total of $1,000,000 ECD

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I @arealbunny will give @Charlienr1 the L1 Magic Hoe (#L7GZQWGF) along with ownership upon their agreement and approval of this contract.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Charlienr1 will pay @arealbunny $1,000,000 by February 22nd, 2023. Payments will be completed at a chest shop located at /warp bunny on Main at -625 142 12034. @Charlienr1 will not need to make weekly payments, only complete payment in full by 11:59 PM EST on the due date.

If @Charlienr1 fails to complete the payment by the due date, a 1 week grace period will be given after which the L1 magic hoe must be returned and /owned back to @arealbunny unless otherwise agreed in advance, and all money paid toward the hoe by @Charlienr1 will be returned.

If payment is not completed in full by 11:59 PM EST by the due date (taking the 1 weeks grace period into account), the contract will be considered violated, and a complaint may be filed.

2. Charlienr1

Charlienr1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree

3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Contract Approved
    Thread locked and Mooved
    Enjoy your new hoe! may the force be with you!
    -Coow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.