Kit free matches in SG

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by grfff3, Aug 29, 2014.

1. grfff3

grfff3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    I've seen Sinder33's kit free match bug thread in this helping forum but i've wished from day 1 to have kit free SG matches but i haven't had one. Ever. I played in about 50 rounds if it isn't more and after a while i just started leaving lobby's because theres a donater in it. Donaters win automaticly in SG matches against anyone without kits and that basicly makes then grind loads of money and have normal users discouraged to play SG and maybe even a bunch of people will stop playing SG on this server because of that! I've gone back to farming the town farm that i live near but it wouldn't be way as profitable and fun to do instead of SG. Right now i have to get a whole gang of people riled up to attack the only 1 donater in the match. I've tried with 4 people once and we couldn't take the guy with the knockback, flame and sharpness wooden sword. Even worse is someone punching you to death by suprise with his/her fist or something like that. You can't do a ting about it unless you have kits yourself and that would cost money some people just don't want to pay. Right now SG to non-donaters is like saying: 'alright you can play the game but you will loose, not get money and basicly giving people that donate another 100 bucks per death added to their bank account.' And the donaters of course smile because of this because they get sweet loot from my death and more money making the win even more! If you were to make kit user only SG matches please just make them get like 500 per kill instead so they stay away from the normal SG games. Trust me, i'm by far not the only non-donater not liking this donater kit thing even a bit. The only non-donater that'd be happy about it would probably be friends with a kit user and split the money or something, i don't see any way a kitless person would be happy about kits otherwise

2. creeperheat

creeperheat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +55
    when u say someone is punching u to death is that a reference to me when i am bored in sg? lol

3. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Might be so, if you were invisable i could 't see your name anyway. Me and 2 friends holed up trading items in a sg match with stone swords got punched to death by an invisable person all the way

4. DanieliMurphy

DanieliMurphy Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +163
    Well first off I have killed plenty of kit user you just need to be good at PVP and if you dont like kit users buy a kit or get money by farming and mining as they make more money then sg if you have no kits

5. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm alright at pvp when the enemy isn't lagging that hard that they teleport around the place being able to hit me in the back, and also most kit weapons are 2 hit kill on you with full leather armour and the bow is mostly 1 hit kill. if the donater sees you first you're probably dead, if you see eachother you're probably dead. only if you take them by suprise you might get a shot at killing them from what i know. And if theres kit-free games and you got a decent internet connection and pvp experience you will be having a good chance to win and if you do it makes more money than farming and mining early on when you don't have a big farm yet or acces to the nether.

6. DanieliMurphy

DanieliMurphy Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +163
    With a eff 7 you can make 20k+/hour that is whyI skipped SG as I feel I am wasting my time making no money from it

7. Hhozier

Hhozier Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +162
    TLDR. Get a kit.

8. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Are kits for sg permanent and how much are they? Also how much is an eff 7 sword/pickaxe?

9. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,000
    Ratings:
    +4,863
    Well, kitters aren't guaranteed to win. My connection is bad, so when I use my kits, I am often unable to hit the no-kit player, who is able to hit me though. Even with kits, you can be beaten by a non-kitter. BEfore I got a kit, I killed a few kitters myself.
    An eff7 pickaxe costs about 800k, a melon sword about 1 mil. Kits cost (In ecodollars) about 90-180k each, and yes, they are permanent.

10. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    I see now i tried finding whats in the kits but well i couldnt find it. I looked in the store and all i can do there is buy and see the name of the kit, also ingame i try /buy and all i get is a link to the store making me buy sonething only knowing the name! Does someone know what all the kits contain or please tell me where to find them? I got about 25k today by playing sg in the early morning for me, good money because there werent any kitters.

11. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $250,000
    Ratings:
    +709
    Go into the shop, click on 'Survival Games', click on the first tier of kits. Then to see what is in the kit, click on buy. You won;' be buying it as there will be a confirmation, but a pop-up will show you what is in that kit. Just 'x' out and go to the next one to see what is in the next kit.

12. grfff3

grfff3 Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    Aah thank you! this helped me out alot! ill be saving up for complete control first, 15$ should be around 105k i think. just alot more to go