KalvbVille Looking For Residents [APPLY NOW]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by kalvb123, Jun 9, 2013.

1. kalvb123

kalvb123 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +213
    Hi,
    I am the mayor of KalvbVille (As i am Kalvb123) and we are a brand new town that is still developing, we need new residents to boost our productivity, and budget so we can afford a portal to our new town.

If you are interested please cope the questions below and answer them and we will get back to you soon:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IGN:
    IN-GAME RANKS (Includes Donation Features):
    WHEN DID YOU JOIN ECC:
    HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BAN:
    WHAT SIZE PLOT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
    DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE A GOOD BUILDER:
    HOW LONG/WHEN CAN YOU BE ONLINE:
    WILL YOU WANT TO JOIN THE KALVBVILLE COUNCIL:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing to add as you may have been wondering, we will have a council with elections of thing to happen/build or decide on new members of the town/council. we will run many town related things. Me and my fellow Co-Mayors want to create a friendly community, with lots of residents frequently online; we will enforce kicks to the town for inactivity.

Once again i hope you can take the time to fill out the form above, and hope to see you soon...

KALVB123 (Mayor Of Kalvbville)
    SANELEGEND, DANEKRIS (Co-Mayors Of KalvbVille)

2. kalvb123

kalvb123 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +213
    All ECC Players That Apply Now Get Some Added Town Bonuses, E.g. Unlimited Water/Fire/Lava Placements. Hope You Will Apply Soon, While Plots Are Still Cheap: 10x10 = $900 7x7 = $750 5x5 = $350 Other Sizes, Please Enquire... KALVB123