[ Jobs for the town majingcity and majingcitytwo]

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by pure_legacy, Jun 3, 2013.

1. pure_legacy

pure_legacy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Jobs to take:
    • towns landscaper: Watch the towns look and place land , replace griefed spots, and help others with complaints about the land. (mostly place dirt) pay depends on the job you done.
    • town builder: requirements: water or pyro: build things for the town like walls and new structures, repair, and take down structures, or build farms.
    • town watch/investigater: watch over griefed spots and watch over other players and make sure they arent doing anything that goes against the rules. help others if they ask in the town. (pay verys on how many people you helped and how many witnesses can tell me how well you did)
    • co-mayor: requirements: tp, wants ext. creations or commands: helps run the town i need some few that are trustworthy and who are always active if ya sell plots you get a percent of the pay must force all rules as the town is theirs.
    • farmer: requirements: fly : a come and go job you pay signs for each floor you did must do it more than once every few days.
    • thinker: requirements:must be very active and smart and willing to take part in any one of these jobs: thinks about new things to add or improve the town and helps guide others on questions they have.
    every job should be balanced and pay verys. everyone gets a certain sized plot depending on job and everyone must be active and doing their jobs noticibly. Must be trustowrthy and only looking for a few co-mayors to get that job it costs 3k and to get perms to my town for any job costs 500. everyone must be friendly and must be well at work where i know ya have been doing your time. reply what job you ant and ill make a contract and message everyone who applied to sign it.

2. asiasi27

asiasi27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    I could be thinker or landscaper

3. pure_legacy

pure_legacy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    we need quiet a few landscapers but i need to talk to you before i make ya thinker. met me ingame for your job im usually always on.

4. asiasi27

asiasi27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Ok, I would like to make a public farm/private farm that we can sell perms to.

5. asiasi27

asiasi27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Am I a thinker, and should I start laying out the town with the leaves(pathways.)