I am sorry - SamTheDog123

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamTheDog123, Jun 6, 2013.

1. SamTheDog123

SamTheDog123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello ECC,
    I am just coming on this forum to say that I am sorry for putting that link in the chat when I didn't know what it was. It was a mistake, and I see why you banned me, yes that link was VERY inappropriate. I found that after I was banned. I just wanted to let you all know I didn't mean to put a link in the chat that could potentially harm other players and that I wouldn't do anything that could ruin my ECC career and my friendships with fellow ECC members such as JaypherCyanide & Ryu & Solstice and my in real life friends Djkazic518 and Matteo455 that I proudly showed this server to, telling them it was the best server I had ever played on in my entire 10 months on Minecraft and I wished that I found this server earlier than I did. I am also sorry that I called other players names when I was angry, like when I lost the lotto and lost 50k I called someone a bad word and it was all in the moment, I did not mean to offend anyone it's just that I have a problem with losing something I care about like my valuable ECC dollars. Another reason I got banned before is because I like attention and I wanted attention so I started calling-out another user. I promise you if I ever get unbanned on ECC I will come back as a better player, more mature and kind and friendly to his fellow ECC friends. I loved the feel when someone asked if I wanted to buy a item and even though I didn't need the item I would buy it for say 1000$ then I would add 5000$ as a tip just because they are a good person. I want to be known as someone who is generous, friendly and kind not as the kid who got banned 5 times. If I ever made you upset or something I understand why... I acted immature on ECC and I want to change that.
    thanks
    SamTheDog123 & his dog Sam

2. JaypherCyanide

JaypherCyanide Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    This is one really touching side that I'm seeing for the first time from you Sammy. It means a lot that you value friendships on ECC, including ours. However, things happen and you can't really change it. Can't wait to have you back and to see you hold up to your proposal.

3. Rsentoki

Rsentoki Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    samm TwT its okayy i forgive you for waht you have done, i bet others will to, youre nice, yea you can be bad at times but you make up for it in so many ways, when you get back lets all get together and fish lol

4. FreeChipotle

FreeChipotle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +57
  5. pokeboy24

pokeboy24 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +77
    Aww look, Chipotle is crying!