*-* HORSE RACE TRACK

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by nicho144, Aug 30, 2014.

1. nicho144

nicho144 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm very sorry if you're reading this long thread, but it's also like a rule book for me at the moment.

Hello everyone who is currently looking at this thread :D . So I have an amazingly awesome thought of an idea and I'm not too sure if it has been on this server yet :p . So I am currently working on a huge horse arena race track thing and it is going to be outstanding.... hopefully. It will be like almost any other horse track, but better! It is going to be in an oval (the standard track) and may have a few obstacles along the way. Also, the main reason why I am doing this is so that resident/builder's have a better way to earn money, horse racing, is a form of racing that just about anyone can do. So here are the plans....

I will be holding it in Legacy. At least once a week, up to 3 times (depending on entries).

You do not have to bring your own horse, but it is preferred. If your horse is super far from the track, we can do a "pick-up" (for only $250) and get it to the stables where we hold the horses, SAFELY! If you do not have a horse you can pick from our huge varietized selection of horses. P.S. the stables is in a very super secret place, so no one or anything can harm the very delicate horses, it is a very secure stables and yet very homey.

To rent one of MY horses, you will have to go through a contract, fees (1k +), and a long questioning, so please just bring your own horse.

Bets will be allowed and I'm not sure how they do it in the normal tracks, but I will figure that all out later, but for now we will just keep it hidden :D . Also, we will be keeping records and make it to were the past winners will be worth less and losers be worth more, etc.

For every horse race we will have a first, second, and third place prize, this is on an 8 lane track. (The losers only earning what they bet).
    - 1st - Diamond Horse Armor - 8k
    - 2nd - Gold Horse Armor - 6k
    - 3rd - Iron Horse Armor - 4k
    And I'm thinking about a monthly horse race where there will be like some sort of tournament and the supreme winner will earn like a horse egg and 5-10k (depending on the amount of money we earn)

There will also be sponsors :D . We will heavily sponsor each event, mostly because ECC is a very unsponsored server. It's hard for anyone to get anything out here. So if my track takes off I'm thinking it will be a great way to get spawn shops, towns, etc. across.

Every ticket will cost $100 and every horse entry $1000. If you do a horse entry, you do not have to buy a ticket.

Depending on the amount of entries,... We will have a certain amount of races per week, all on the same day and time in between each match for people to place bets, practice, etc. (previously said)!

There are still rules being made, but here are a few
    - obviously the server rules.
    - tell us before hand, not on starting day.
    - the tournament will be held when there are enough tickets sold.
    - there will be no fixed matches. (It's impossible)!
    - no potions what so ever!
    - no features or specials will be allowed. (ex. Getting off horse, flying, then getting on horse).
    - if a loss is caused do to any form of an excuse (ex. My laptop is laggy) that is not our problem. You will NOT be refunded, nor have a retry.
    That's all I could think of at the moment.

So any other things you can think of, go ahead and write in the comments. NO TROLLS! Also, if I'm breaking any rules tell me :p . Thanks for the reading! And please do respond with your thoughts, I'm still in a small denial of this whole thing. :(

Oh! And if you are thinking of entering ahead of time, contact me in-game or leave a comment here;
    IGN:
    Are you purchasing a ticket or a horse entry? If you are purchasing a ticket skip the next 3 questions.
    Can you provide your own horse?
    If yes, will you be dropping it off yourself? Or will you be needing a "pick-up"?
    If no, are you willing to rent a horse?
    Can you pay the entrance fee?
    Have you been banned for any horse theft/grief crimes? I will figure out! :p

#1 nicho144, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    The track will be made sometime next week, low on cash sorry :/ . Donations appreciated! :D

3. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    2nd on the server actually because I have made a 200x50ish track in my horse dedicated town. If you want to see it tell me.

#3 CaptainWow12, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  4. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Haha I knew there would be others! And mine will literally be 200x200 :D . I would love to see it, and I just have to ask, but do you ever make it into a gambling track or is it more of a show track?

5. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    Well I did a host a couple of races in it and its kind've a show track because of the huge bleachers and Boxes I made in it. But same time gambling track because the whole track is covered by atleast 2000 pieces of glass so no one can fly a horse and steal it.

#5 CaptainWow12, Aug 31, 2014
  6. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    I'll be able to get on and show you it tomorrow.

7. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Awesome. So tomorrow then and thank you for responding to my thread! :p

8. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    I also have some pictures here. It doesnt really show the track much mainly the outside building of the track.

#8 CaptainWow12, Aug 31, 2014
  9. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    It's quite beautiful, very proper. I am not sure I will be able to get it as good as that, lol and my stables is more or less kind of blocky, but functions well. I may do that glass around the track idea, if you don't mind me borrowing it. :p . I hadn't even though of the idea that someone could really just walk into the tracks and take the horse, minecraft people can be rude. I still wouldn't mind seeing the track though just to get a feel.

Also I noticed that your signature says ECHL, is that like EcoCityHorseLeague :p just a guess.

10. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    Well future owner of EcoCityHockeyLeague Team but it does kind've involve horses...

#10 CaptainWow12, Aug 31, 2014
  11. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    Which I can also show you the arena for hockey I made it seats about 2500 xD

12. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    So close. Haha. 2500 seats, that's a bit of an overdue. xD . I wouldn't mind seeing your hockey stadium though, I'm not a huge fan of hockey, more into basketball. :p . But I bet your stadium looks awesome.

13. CaptainWow12

CaptainWow12 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +105
    Irl I don't care at all for hockey I play basketball.

14. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Cool man, well I might be on tomorrow around this time, I'm probably gonna get on in a few minutes, but tell me when you want to show me around I could really use all the ideas I can get. Kinda brain dead right now. :/

15. lexi731rocs

lexi731rocs Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +668
    How many horses do you have?

16. nicho144

nicho144 Builder

Ratings:
    +22
    Only a few at the moment, but I make a good amount a day so by the time I got everything built i should be good.