[Hiring] Themed PVP Arena's (50x50)

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by SkystriderTAG, Jan 19, 2021.

1. SkystriderTAG

SkystriderTAG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +7
    For those unaware I've had a pet project of a town on MN called PVP (/warp PVP) the plan is this will be the Player vs Player hub for the server and give an alternative to Survival Games for PVP action.

The Town is 200x200 and will have 12 different 50x50 Themed PVP arena's, with 20 block high walls and a glass roof featuring 5 different places to drop into the arena but only 1 way up (a waterfall in the middle) to make for strategy and encourage exploration to find opponents.

I've divided the arena's among 3 different "Tiers" with the more complicated ones to build being more expensive and the more relatively simple being less, if you are interested in building one of these please let me know here and we can talk price.

T3 Complexity:

Nether - Welcome to the hellscape of the Nether, lava pools , magma threaten to hurt you as much as your opponents, or impede you with Soul Sand , can you endure the terrain long enough to defeat your enemies?

Parkour - Skilled players can take advantage of many parkour opporunities to gain advantagous spots to rain down death on their foes, or escape to heal, lets hope your parkour skills are not rusty ;) (Claimed by @Nicklepot18 )

Mall - This 2 level mall features various shops that serve as nooks and crannies to fight from and around with the 2nd level making for opportune use of ranged combat in the open parts of the arena.

Caves - Taking advantage of the full height , this drops you into a cave system that goes up, down and various directions like caves in the mining world. (Claimed by @Doctrdoof100 )

T2 Complexity:

Village - The occupants of this village have long left due to the battles that plague it, their houses provide cover and spots to hide and interesting battlegrounds.

Void - Unlit and built only in Obsidian and other dark blocks you drop into a 4 block high maze that can surprise you around every corner with an enemy.

Islands - Each of the 5 drop zones is a small island in an ocean, with only a tree and some shrubs to provide cover, will you swim to your enemies and risk being shot in the open or bide your time entrenching yourself on your island?

T1 Complexity:

End - Watch your step, lest you fall off one of the 2-3 Islands into the void (you'd fall to below and have to take a ladder back) in this land of end stone, obsidian.

Forest - This forest much like those that naturally generate provides tree cover, with some sweet berries and tall grass , making for a complex fight or easy ways to flee and lose enemies.

Desert - Sparse , Unforgiving and mostly open other than the occasional cactus or dead bush this arena provides a fairly straight forward fight.

Bow Duel - Featuring 2 platforms on each side overhanging a void and only a small bridge to the middle waterfall this is perfect for testing your ranged combat in a bow/x-bow only duels or team matches. (claimed by @SkystriderTAG )

Now you will notice I originally said 12 arena's... my plan is the last one will be auctioned with the theme being a replica of a town of the winners choosing , allowing advertising to be placed in the arena of why people should visit said town and how.

#1 SkystriderTAG, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  2. Nicklepot18

Nicklepot18 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +41
    ill do parkour for now but maybe bow duel too

3. SkystriderTAG

SkystriderTAG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm actually considering doing Bow Duel myself, but yes you can definately do the Parkour