Hiring Magic Shovel

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Moosagi, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Moosagi

Moosagi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    ATTN: Closed, thanks!

Hello! I am hiring someone with a magic shovel to clear 1 to 5 in approximately a 32x32 area, or so (see below). as my money and your time and generosity permits. This should take you less than five minutes -- probably less than one. You can see the area I want cleared by travelling to /warp anza and going in the glass building on your left; there is a lift down after you walk around the cage. The bottom area there needs to be cleared.

I am willing to pay 20k to 50k as your time permits which I believe represents magic-tool class money for the time involved. It's a short job, I know, but I may require other such services in the future -- if you're looking to employ your magic shovel, please consider taking this job. Thank you.

Note: The main area is from 7071,1,14354 to 7092,4,14367 on main north. When this is cleared I would request you extend the clear to the south first by 10-20 blocks and then perhaps a bit more to the east and west and/or north -- as your time permits. I'm capable of paying up to an additional 30k if it goes overtime -- I will oversee the clear so I can advise you in which direction/place to clear after the main area. Thanks for your consideration!

#1 Moosagi, Aug 29, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020