Help Please Andy

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by ninjafry1, May 31, 2011.

1. ninjafry1

ninjafry1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Andy!
    So first of all i would like a guess on how long this server testing will be because i really wanna get on. Also I was wondering what things I should do to my computer now that there is 1.6? Like delete everything or what kind of cleaning or prparing should i do??

2. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Delete EVERYTHING from your computer Ninja, because that's the only logical thing to do. [/Sarcasm]

It seems like it's gonna take awhile, so people need to find something else to occupy their time [:

3. HeavensFallen

HeavensFallen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Guys unless andy posts it he usually doesnt know how long the updates will take.

4. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    -Answers questions for Andrew-

The server will be down for a while, Andrew has stuff to do in real life just like he said, it could be in an hour, it could be tomorrow, nobody knows,

To prepare for 1.6, all you do is the stuff you always do when the game updates, just pick the update button when it comes up, if you have a something like single player commands, just click the force update button in the options of the new launcher, this wil clear the mod so that it won't cause problems, no deleting is nessesary, no sarcasm like Star used :p

5. HeavensFallen

HeavensFallen Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    I should have said this so you didnt have to post it because i knew all this....

6. HeavensFallen

HeavensFallen Builder

Ratings:
    +3
    And guys please look around the forums i think theres like 3 posts right now asking when the server is going to be up etc