Headmasters Price Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by Jdawger, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Hello fellow member of ECC who bought Headmaster

It would be smart to discuss good prices we should sell these heads at. With our current setup with the feature, all our heads are free for us, so selling at any price is profit.

In talking with @OlympiansAreGods , we should all come to a consensus on what price we should all sell at, otherwise, nobody will benefit.

Please tag all headmasters you know

@Videowiz92 @ClarinetPhoenix @samiwarbler

Current Price agreement: $3500 per head

#1 Jdawger, Mar 6, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @S_Bend_To_Blind

I'm open to any price as long as its consistent so we can get some business going here, I just was thinking of going along to the price all users without Headmaster have to pay, which is 5 nstars, which with the market is around 700/star yes.

$3500/item, or too much? :p

#2 ClarinetPhoenix, Mar 6, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  3. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    I shall also tag a few others who bought the feature: @S_Bend_To_Blind @Ladyvamptress @strongpelt .

I believe we need to find a common middle ground to keep this market stable, and make sure that the idea behind this stays alive and doesn't bust.

I propose, if all are willing a $3,500 per head. Thoughts everyone?

#3 OlympiansAreGods, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Yeah, I started selling them at $3500 after I did the math myself as well. So that price seems good for me as well

5. S_Bend_To_Blind

S_Bend_To_Blind going wild for heads, renting farms, trades nstars
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $2,985,000
    Ratings:
    +85
    3.5k is way to high.... why should anyone buy a head for 3.5k when its able to get nstars for 650 sometimes ?

if you do special orders, which result in extra work, i think its ok. but for just putting a chest anywhere for example it is much to high.

6. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Retagging @samiwarbler because I did an edit tag, so this way she will be notified

7. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    I don’t know if I’ll be “selling”, I bought the feature because I wanted to have the option there if I wanted to decorate a build or if Mission or Oly (or any other good friend of mine) wanted some for decoration. I’ll be honest, I didn’t really think about charging people anything for it, so I wouldn’t know a price... $3.5k sounds good to me. Like what’s already been said, any price is a profit for people with the feature and other players already have to roughly pay that price currently for the two catagories. I’m happy to charge $3.5k per so it doesn’t ruin the market for everyone else.

Edit:
    Also, I’m down to charge 5 nstars cause I could really use the nstars more than the money.

Edit again:
    Bounty for player heads used to be $5k and /skull is $10k, so $3.5k doesn’t seem all that bad when compared.

#7 Ladyvamptress, Mar 6, 2019
  8. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Was just gonna share with friends mostly and to have the option of using them. But I suppose to keep the market value up I'd be fine charging 3.5k for heads.

9. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    I'm with Ladyvamptress where if I do charge I would just keep it at 5 nstars if anything and I agree that 3.5k sounds fine.

10. FrailDK

FrailDK Machine God Clergy
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +197
    Totally agree on a thread like this being a good idea for us.
    I bought it cause i know i would ruin myself buying Heads if i didnt.. profit wasnt key as such but a plus..
    I Will be Happy to follow what the "headmasters lounge/guild" decides
    atm not selling Heads from Chests but use then for building ny shop and around my town.. so Many great uses..

11. FrailDK

Ratings:
    +197
  12. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    Honestly.. I don’t care what anyone does. I do what I want. This is no different then erepairs.. I donate to the server not to make more ECD by having something others don’t as others have before me.. I make plenty of ECD doing other things that take my time and effort. That’s typically when/where you see me charge for anything. So yeah if/when I do get this feature I will likely be “that guy”... man I want to tag Templateguy so bad right now! Lol

For anyone else.. do what you want. You paid for the damn feature. Don’t be influenced by what others say or do. If you want to give them away to your friends or to help others I respect that. If you want to make ECD of it then I respect that as well..

Yours truly..

“That guy”

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. FrailDK

Ratings:
    +197
    Okay so we do what we want.. seemingly in agreement most of us at this stage?
    Not like this is a bound contract. It is just to avoid constant market speculation if you actually do want to earn Something on the side with this feature.
    But in the end its our feature. I think we all realise this. :)

#13 FrailDK, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  14. S_Bend_To_Blind

ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $2,985,000
    Ratings:
    +85
    I,'ll keep the price

2.5k per head from chest.

Orders are handled extra.

But I won't call prices in advertise or forum.

Who wants to know the price has to come and check it.

#14 S_Bend_To_Blind, Mar 7, 2019
  15. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    It's not about making money... Sure I want to help the sever and folks too and I have given some heads away. But it's also a pain in the ass to search and get the heads- especially if they haven't loaded before.

It's about making a market and not cutting out the fact that at base level people can get some heads for 5 nstars.

I've also sold a couple heads at 3k. I don't think there's a huge demand yet either of course I've just been throwing random heads in auction.

I'm glad this discussion was had despite what others may have posted.

16. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    I agree that everyone can do as they please, however, also agree that it’s good to have a general agreement on prices for those who do sell them. Hopefully this will eliminate some setting up chests at 2500 then 5 minutes later a shop being set up at 2400 and so on. I have no issue giving away a few free heads, like when a builder tells you he’s going to mine to get the money then shows up an hour later with the money. I have no issue giving him a head at no cost. But for the guy who says let me get 30 of this one, 50 of this one and..... that I would never do for free.

17. S_Bend_To_Blind

EcoDollars:
    $2,985,000
    Ratings:
    +85
    Yesterday I sold 17 heads (16 equal and 1 other) to xhigh420x for his privat castle for 35k. He's staff and they weren't for selling or running around with. But my chests won't get under 2.5k. Who thinks that's to expensive can buy em for 5 nstars

18. FrailDK

Ratings:
    +197
    I Will likely be doing favors/trades for large quantities of materials and other things in trade for Heads.
    Thats how i do business on ecc, shuffling goods for margins hehe.
    Also im thinking of possibly doing Something along the lines of signage/decor packages.
    Where a full build gets decor or signs or plants on a agreed price for the whole project depending on size and intricacy.
    With an outset in the market price with some bulk discount and no worries as to how Many is actually used to make the project as the person would like it.
    Cause in the end that is the apple here for me.

#18 FrailDK, Mar 7, 2019
  19. icbomber38

icbomber38 I can't complain but sometimes I still do
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    anyone have a problem with me doing them for 4 nstars each? Seems in-line with $2500 and I'd rather have the nstars than $$.

20. S_Bend_To_Blind

EcoDollars:
    $2,985,000
    Ratings:
    +85
    I would recommend that we answer "try to get em cheaper" when anyone argues with the price.